Learn how small business CEO's succeed with Inbound Marketing.
Entrepreneurs and small businesses are good at lots of things: Coming up with great ideas. Innovation. Servicing their customers. But many of them struggle with the inbound marketing “thing”. What is it? How does it work? Whether the idea is new to your company and you have a bit of resistance to it or you know you have to embrace inbound marketing and just cant find the time to get it done, this e-book is for you.
In study after study, leads, traffic and sales are all dramatically improved when you change from outbound to inbound with your marketing. But you need a guide to help light the way. You need to know the important facts...and nothing else.
In this comprehensive guide, you will learn:
- What inbound marketing is and why its important
- The impact on and meaning for CEOs
- The advantages and disadvantages of inbound marketing
- How to get inbound started and build a strategy around it
- How to staff and budget your inbound program
- How to measure the ROI so you know what’s working
It's critically important that CEO’s and others on the executive team are on board with inbound marketing. Without it, the company will not succeed. And of course, CEO’s want to see results. They need proof. With inbound marketing, the proof is there. Find out more by reading this e-book today. In the end, your customers…and employees…will thank you.